Maximize profit. Minimize cost.
Many organizations are rethinking the design of their existing supply chain networks. Changes in market dynamics, shifting demand, longer lead times, global supplier networks, and mergers and acquisitions have given effective strategic network design a second thought.
But where do you start? Large sets of data continue to be generated by the expansion of product portfolios, increased channels and target markets, and SKU proliferation. Although we have the power to store and maintain this data, making sense of it is still a challenge. The business challenge remains the same for planners—how can they satisfy customer needs while maximizing profits and minimizing costs?
Answer the supply chain questions that matter
Network optimization serves as a critical tool to solve the supply chain design problem and answer strategic questions such as:
- What is the optimal network infrastructure that can both satisfy anticipated customer demand and maximize profits over the next 5 to 10 years?
- What is my optimal number of facilities—suppliers, distribution facilities, manufacturing plants—and capacity at those facilities?
- Which products should be produced in what locations, and how much capacity is required at each location for each product?
When planning logistics network design under the supply chain decisions, you must take into account projected revenue growth as well as supply constraints. At the same time, you need to meet target service levels while minimizing cost and risk.
Antuit helps you quickly answer your toughest questions and effectively tackle your most critical decisions through supply chain research, supply chain forecasting and supply chain network optimization. Our supply chain experts build intelligent network models that answer these questions and simplify the measurement and evaluation of supply chain capital investments.
Our team of specialists acquire a thorough understanding of your business to create a baseline model that accurately represents your existing network. With that in place, we overlay the goals and constraints representative of your corporate strategy and run through various scenarios to arrive at the optimal solutions for your supply chain.
Maximize return on supply chain investments
- Ensure that capital investments yield expected returns and support desired customer service levels
- Reduce total supply chain costs by evaluating the end-to-end network and determining the optimal product flows
- Minimize supply and demand risks by simulating alternative scenarios
- Support revenue growth effectively and reduce time-to-market for new products by optimizing inventory and costs throughout the supply chain